1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

couter strike modul

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by merlin2539, Jun 1, 2005.

1. merlin2539

merlin2539 Guest

counter strike modul def?

hello
    i have a problem with my counterstrike modul, after the update i see this when i klick on the modul button

ERROR Eine Ebene höherEine Ebene höher

Unable to query: Table 'psa.module_cs_gs_servers' doesn't exist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:177 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Table 'psa.module_cs_gs_servers' doesn't exist")
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/cs-gs/ServersList.php:49 db_query(string "SELECT id, game, name, ip_address, port, max_players, if(@fromdate <= begin_period_date, period_traffic, 0) FROM module_cs_gs_servers;")
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:78 serverslist->fetchserverslist()
    3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:97 serverslist->fetchlist()
    4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/cs-gs/servers.php:158 serverslist->init()

what can i do?