• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cp Is Very Very

C

cosmick

Something needs to be done here.Ever singe I have upgraded to 7.5 the CP is very very slow and laggy. My customers are getting upset and I cannot have this in my business. Okease share any thoughts.

This is an old and known trouble. They say in 7.5.2 CP will be quick and good. Let`s see - it will be released in days.

Ok

The funny thing is I was readin old threads and it sayd will be realease within a week and that was weeks ago.. Im just a little frusterated here. Im runnign a business in which the control panel is the backbone. And the backbone slow. SO where does that leave me. I am trying to compete here in a tough field and how can I do that with customers complaining about a control panel. Im sure you understand as well.

Somewhere in forum`s debris Jaytee (or somebody else?) said, that testers found something in it, so release date was moved a little... BTW, would you lie to see, that your new CP screwed up because of some bug and nobody knows `bout it?

Back