1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Cp Is Very Very

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by cosmick, May 1, 2005.

1. cosmick

cosmick Guest

Something needs to be done here.Ever singe I have upgraded to 7.5 the CP is very very slow and laggy. My customers are getting upset and I cannot have this in my business. Okease share any thoughts.

2. Antony

Antony Guest

This is an old and known trouble. They say in 7.5.2 CP will be quick and good. Let`s see - it will be released in days.

3. cosmick

cosmick Guest

Ok

The funny thing is I was readin old threads and it sayd will be realease within a week and that was weeks ago.. Im just a little frusterated here. Im runnign a business in which the control panel is the backbone. And the backbone slow. SO where does that leave me. I am trying to compete here in a tough field and how can I do that with customers complaining about a control panel. Im sure you understand as well.

4. Antony

Antony Guest

Somewhere in forum`s debris Jaytee (or somebody else?) said, that testers found something in it, so release date was moved a little... BTW, would you lie to see, that your new CP screwed up because of some bug and nobody knows `bout it?