1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

cPanel 11 to Plesk 9.2

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Nick Wallace, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Nick Wallace

Nick Wallace Guest

I have been trying to use the Migration Manager to migrate. It migrated most everything except for email.

I ran the manual migration and it says Mail migrated, but I look in the dump.xml file and there is no email in it. Please help

2. Denis Sirochenko

Denis Sirochenko Guest

3. emailhoc

emailhoc Guest

Cannot migrate mail account

I tried Automated Migrations Using Migration Manager to migrate website from cPanel 11 to Plesk 9.2.2. Everything is ok exept mail account. Nothing is created / appeared in Mail account of Plesk. How to solve it?

URGENT

Thanks

4. Yeolegood

Yeolegood Guest

For mail migration from non-Plesk based hosting platforms, you can try to apply workaround described in knowledge base article below:

http://kb.odin.com/en/6337

5. atomicturtle

atomicturtle Golden Pleskian

imapsync is another useful tool for handling migrations and/or disaster recovery situations. It works exactly like rsync, except it speaks imap.