• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

cPanel Integration Done?

Well I upgraded to 2.1.1 because of that, but I didn't see anything different after the upgrade.

Of course the manuals don't mention anything about it, so I can only presume the feature is not available.

I still want to use sitebuilder so have decided after so many problems trying to install on cpanel - to just use a low spec linux box for sitebuilder. Much easier - plain FC3 install with Webmin, cheap and cheerful, no cp licence to pay for.

Originally posted by emsol
I still want to use sitebuilder so have decided after so many problems trying to install on cpanel - to just use a low spec linux box for sitebuilder. Much easier - plain FC3 install with Webmin, cheap and cheerful, no cp licence to pay for.
Unfortunately, I did this as well. Waste of money really.

We run SB on a VPS, might be worth considering. I believe there is a CPanel integration manual, but I'm not sure how new that is, it's certainly in the docs for 2.1.1.

I wish Sw-soft would provide the proper docs for cPanel integration they added and it would be nice to have an upgrade method from 2.0 to 2.1.1

Agreed. Installation and documentation leave a lot to be desired.

Back