1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

cPanel Integration Done?

Discussion in 'Legacy Sitebuilder Software' started by kmsd, Oct 31, 2005.

1. kmsd

kmsd Guest

What does this mean?

it's from the 2.1.1 Relase Notes

2. hotirish

hotirish Guest

Well I upgraded to 2.1.1 because of that, but I didn't see anything different after the upgrade.

Of course the manuals don't mention anything about it, so I can only presume the feature is not available.

3. emsol

emsol Guest

I still want to use sitebuilder so have decided after so many problems trying to install on cpanel - to just use a low spec linux box for sitebuilder. Much easier - plain FC3 install with Webmin, cheap and cheerful, no cp licence to pay for.

4. kmsd

kmsd Guest

Unfortunately, I did this as well. Waste of money really.

5. Cranky

Cranky Guest

We run SB on a VPS, might be worth considering. I believe there is a CPanel integration manual, but I'm not sure how new that is, it's certainly in the docs for 2.1.1.

6. atticus

atticus Guest

I wish Sw-soft would provide the proper docs for cPanel integration they added and it would be nice to have an upgrade method from 2.0 to 2.1.1

7. hotirish

hotirish Guest

Agreed. Installation and documentation leave a lot to be desired.