1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Create sub-categories in Image Gallery

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.0 for Linux' started by twodogdog, Oct 4, 2008.

1. twodogdog

twodogdog Guest

Hi,

I want to create sub-categories in Image Gallery. But now I just can create the categories will one level. Hope somebody can tell me how to do that.

Thanks

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    As I know there is no way to create sub-categories in Image Gallery module. I can try to pass this as feature request if you really need it but not sure if and when it will be available in Sitebuilder.

3. twodogdog

twodogdog Guest

Thanks for your kindly reply. I think the function to build sub-category is very useful in Image Gallery. I hope that feature is ready in the next version Site Builder

Thanks

4. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Just to inform you, I have passed this for Sitebuilder developers as feature request.

5. twodogdog

twodogdog Guest

thank you !

6. levelup

levelup Guest

Thanks for all your post, I have the same problem and now it has been sorted!