1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Creating Forms

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.0 for Linux' started by Buthresca, May 14, 2008.

1. Buthresca

Buthresca Guest

Hmm, is there a way to create forms (easily) using this site builder? I've looked through anything I can think of for this, but I haven't found anything (it's highly possible that I missed it). So, is there a way to do this, or must I enter it through script using the module?

Thanks!

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Which forms do you mean? Sitebuilder has special module - Feedback form which can be used for getting feedback from visitors.

3. Buthresca

Buthresca Guest

Yes, that is what I mean. However, I'm not sure where I go to modify the options (and to install) a feedback form.

4. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    You need to make sure that appropriate Feedback module is installed on Sitebuilder server and registered in database. For this, please check Sitebuilder admin CP -> Server -> Modules section. If you see there 'Feedback' module it means that this module is installed correctly. After that you need to make sure that module is included into plan which is used on the site where you wish add feedback form to. For this, check Sitebuilder admin CP -> Users -> Plans -> PLAN_NAME -> Modules section and make sure that feedback module is added into plan.
    When all steps are done feedback form can be added on Edit step in Wizard. For more information you can refer to documentation for Wizard: http://download1.parallels.com/SiteBuilder/4.2.0/doc/user/en_US/html/index.htm

If module not even installed on the server you can download and install it from here:
    http://www.parallels.com/en/download/sitebuilder4/
    or with help of installer which was used for Sitebuilder installation.