• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Creating new domain failed

W

wollknoll

Hi,

I created on admin-login a new domain and got these error messages:

Unable to check SiteAppPackage requires: usermng: Failed getting quota: Function not implemented System error 38: Function not implemented
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:994 psaerror(string "Unable to check SiteAppPackage requires: usermng: Failed getting quota: Function not implemented System error 38: Function not implemented")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:316 domaincontrolform->_detect_site_builder(string "vrt_hst", boolean true, boolean true, string "8", string "testhost.net", string "[email protected]", string "0")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_ctrl.php3:140 domaincontrolform->assign(object of type bsdomain)

Domain is visible but nothing changeable. Login as Domain-User also get the same error.

What is to do????

Thanx,
Marc

PS. Some of the older domains also get these error now - but not all!
I don't understand anything.

No, unfortunately not.

Meanwhile I re-initialized the server. Now I have to setup all content again. ...

Marc

Hi,

Thanks! I think there is the solution

For this time it is too late now.
But I'm afraid thats not the last one ...

Marc

Back