1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

curl problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by deneme, Nov 15, 2005.

1. deneme

deneme Guest

Hi
    I want to use MB or AWBS ut Curl gives error...
    Centos 4.2
    Plesk 7.5.4

Curl test result....
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Initiating CURL Testing.
    Version: libcurl/7.12.1 OpenSSL/0.9.7a zlib/1.2.1.2 libidn/0.5.6
    HTTP Non-Secure curl test......Test FAILED
    HTTPS Secure curl test......Test FAILED

Initiating Google CURL Testing.
    Version: libcurl/7.12.1 OpenSSL/0.9.7a zlib/1.2.1.2 libidn/0.5.6
    HTTP Non-Secure curl test......Test FAILED
    HTTPS Google Secure curl test......Test FAILED
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    phpinfo result

d './configure' '--build=i686-redhat-linux-gnu' '--host=i686-redhat-linux-gnu' '--target=i386-redhat-linux-gnu' '--program-prefix=' '--prefix=/usr' '--exec-prefix=/usr' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--includedir=/usr/include' '--libdir=/usr/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/usr/com' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--cache-file=../config.cache' '--with-config-file-path=/etc' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php.d' '--enable-force-cgi-redirect' '--disable-debug' '--enable-pic' '--disable-rpath' '--enable-inline-optimization' '--with-bz2' '--with-db4=/usr' '--with-curl' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/bin' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-gd=shared' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--without-gdbm' '--with-gettext' '--with-ncurses=shared' '--with-gmp' '--with-iconv' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-openssl' '--with-png' '--with-pspell' '--with-xml' '--with-expat-dir=/usr' '--with-dom=shared,/usr' '--with-dom-xslt=/usr' '--with-dom-exslt=/usr' '--with-xmlrpc=shared' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--with-layout=GNU' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-trans-sid' '--enable-yp' '--enable-wddx' '--with-pear=/usr/share/pear' '--with-imap=shared' '--with-imap-ssl' '--with-kerberos' '--with-ldap=shared' '--with-mysql=shared,/usr' '--with-pgsql=shared' '--with-snmp=shared,/usr' '--with-snmp=shared' '--enable-ucd-snmp-hack' '--with-unixODBC=shared,/usr' '--enable-memory-limit' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-dbx' '--enable-dio' '--enable-mbstring=shared' '--enable-mbstr-enc-trans' '--enable-mbregex' '--with-mime-magic=/usr/share/file/magic.mime' '--with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs'

curl
    CURL support enabled
    CURL Information libcurl/7.12.1 OpenSSL/0.9.7a zlib/1.2.1.2 libidn/0.5.6

What is the solution?

2. VagaStorm

VagaStorm Basic Pleskian

73%
    If I remember correctly centos 4.2 runs selinux which could be the root of your problems.

3. deneme

deneme Guest

Hi
    I disable SELINUX.

What is solution?