1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Custome licence

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by urgido, Apr 19, 2006.

1. urgido

urgido Guest

Hi, this is my first post.

I am a newbie user but I have only 5 domain names is for personal use, I don't have bussines like webshoting or similars. Can You(I talk ing to the staff) give me a license for only 10 domain names? 30 domain names is much for me. Regards

Sorry for my bad english

2. InnerChild

InnerChild Guest

The staff doesn't monitor the forum, you could try emailing the sales staff but I think your going to be stuck with the pricing structure they have. You could try something like Webmin, not as slick as Plesk but for personal use it might be something to try.

http://www.webmin.com/

IC

3. Cranky

Cranky Guest

There is a 10 domain license exists, but it's likely they will only sell you that in bulk. You may find going via a reseller works better for you.

4. urgido

urgido Guest

Thanks =)

5. Stranger

Stranger Guest

urgido try to contact sales team directly at sales@swsoft.com or call them +1 (703) 815-5670 I think they will find best solution for you.