1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Customize Invoice

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by cgissinger, Dec 20, 2012.

1. cgissinger

cgissinger New Pleskian

Hello,

I would like to customize my Invoices. I figured everything out, but now: I want the Description (not the name of the package!) to be written beneath the Domainname. But I cannot find the description in the objects. Have you got any ideas?

Thanks
    Chris

2. DmitryK.

DmitryK. Regular Pleskian

30%
    Hello,

To customize invoices in CBM admin UI change following file: /opt/plesk-billing/lib/lib-themes/default/admin/templates/widgets/commonInvoice.tpl
    To customize invoices in CBM client UI change following file: /opt/plesk-billing/lib/lib-themes/default/client/templates/invoices/ShowInvoiceDetails.tpl
    To customize invoices in Plesk Panel client UI change following file: /opt/plesk-billing/lib/smb-plugin/views/scripts/invoices/item.phtml

Don't forget to backup all of the above files after customization, because CBM will replace them after upgrade to the new version.

Best regards,
    Dmitry