• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Customize "welcome back to plesk sitebuilder wizard" popup

adtastichosting

New Pleskian
There is a popup in 4.5 when a visitor comes back to the wizard that has already started a trial site.
It says: "Welcome back to Plesk Sitebuilder Wizard!" And: "It appears you have already used Plesk Sitebuilder Wizard to create or edit a trial web site. You can now choose to either edit the site you created or edited previously or create a new site."
Would like to customize/brand the language a little and even be able to add toll free number to call to order hosting and upgrade from trial site to paid etc.. Where can I go to customize this popup?

All such messages should be customized in locale files. This one:

"Welcome back to Plesk Sitebuilder Wizard!" -> /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/locale/en_US/Wizard/Start.lng file

# cat /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/locale/en_US/Wizard/Start.lng|grep Welcome
trialSiteSelectorTitle = "Welcome back to Plesk Sitebuilder Wizard!"

"It appears you have already used Plesk Sitebuilder Wizard to create or edit a trial web site. You can now choose to either edit the site you created or edited previously or create a new site." -> /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/locale/en_US/Wizard/Start.lng file

# cat /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/locale/en_US/Wizard/Start.lng|grep "It appears"
trialSiteSelectorText = "It appears you have already used Plesk Sitebuilder Wizard to create or edit a trial web site. You can now choose to either edit the site you created or edited previously or create a new site."

Please note, that in case of future updates (updates to new versions) this file could be rewritten and all your changes should go away. Do not forget to make backups for modified files.

Dmitry, I lost the file messages_en-US.php in Plesk locales directory ({plesk path}/admin/plib/locales/en-US/messages_en-US.php) when my system crashed while customizing. I need help replacing this file. Is there a way i can regenerate one or can you send me one i can replace it with. It is for Plesk 9.0.1 with sitebuilder.

Thanks

File messages_en-US.php

To shoggy24:

As I understand this question related to Parallels Plesk CP. In this case you can restore locale files by re-installing appropriate package. File /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/locales/en-US/messages_en-US.php belongs to psa-locale-base-en-US-9.0.1 pacakge:

# rpm -qf /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/locales/en-US/messages_en-US.php
psa-locale-base-en-US-9.0.1-09012214

In this case, just re-install package with "--force" option. Try to find this package on your server in Plesk distributive.
I am also attaching ZIP archive for this file, just in case from my test 9.0.1 9.0.1 CentOS 5 server.

Attachments

• messages_en-US.php.zip
    111.9 KB · Views: 2
Back