• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Daily domain reports to admin - how to turn off?

M

mrbister

Hi!

Once a day (07:17) I (admin) get daily reports for each and every domain on my server. I've no scheduled report for any domain. How do I turn that off? A few domains I could live with, but multiple subdomains and regular domains it kills my inbox. Can someone please help me.

Br,
Bister

I have the same issue. Except it is going to my clients. There are no reports scheduled to send for any domains. Yet my clients get them.

I have searched and not yet found a solution.

Which type of 'daily reports' are they? If they are cron job reports, just set a 'blackhole' email account up and set the Plesk domain's crontab email address to it. Then the reports will just to to the bitbucket.

That isn't really fixing the problem though. The reports will still happen. It does look like it is happening on the Schedule (this is a windows machine with the same issue).

Code:
The cmd being run is: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c ""C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\runtask.exe" "--application=C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe" "--parameters=-q -dauto_prepend_file=\"\" -c php.ini \"C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\report\autoreport.php\" --auto daily""

Unfortunately, the autoreport.php file looks to be encoded so I can't determine where it is getting the email addresses from. If I knew the database or flatfile where the information was stored then maybe I could edit it to remove the report for that domain/email.

I know it wasn't a 'fix', but was waiting for further info. In any case, you should be posting this in the Plesk for Windows forum. This is the Linux forum. Sorry, I've always refused to run the Windows version..

They are daily domain reports, and no cron jobs that I've created are sending them (removed all crons to test).

It may be the Report function under domain. You can see some tasks under Report Delivery.

Hi

I've no reports per domain (i.e. no tasks under report delivery).

-MrBister

Originally posted by MiSu
It may be the Report function under domain. You can see some tasks under Report Delivery.

Back