• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Database Creation Error for Clients!

H

h_moghimi

Hi everyone!

I'm using Plesk 8.1.1 on a win2003 server.
after upgrading from 7.5.6 to 8.1.1 my clients have problem with creating databases. when they click on "Add new database" icon in their control panel they get the below error massage:

Notice: Undefined index: in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DBAddForm.php on line 115

This is while the admin can create a database for these clients.

Any idea?

Regards

Please go to page Plesk > Server > Database Servers and be sure that all servers are selected as default.

Dear sergius

Thanks for your attention.
I checked the database server and everything seems ok. there was 2 database server: Microsoft SQL Server and Mysql.
As i said before, the admin can create database without any problem but the cleints and domains can't do that!

Thanks

Dear sergius

Thanks again. perfect! problem solved!
i could not find the location of "Use this server as default for MySQL" icon, in last post. as you mentioned i should checked this item in the control panel.
for other people may have this problem, the exact address of this item is:

Plesk > Server > Database Servers > Mysql > Preferences > Use this server as default for MySQL

Thanks 4 your attention.

Back