• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

DB error after upgrade

VagaStorm

Basic Pleskian
When I try to click any db for any domain I get an error like this one: Error: Object not found: Database #409 users

And if I try to create a ned db, I have no options to select from in the db type list.

I asume those problems are connected, but I cn not figure out what the problem is... Any help would be apresheated.

*BUMP*

Anyone have an answer for this? im having it too. specifically when i attempt to use phpmyadmin to manage the db.

Ive checked the /var/lib/mysql directory and the DB is definately there along with all the DB files.

Anyone????

I can't rmemeber exactly what I did, but I think I had to add the local mysql database server to plesk. Then I got an error on access wich was resolved by alering my hosts file so that 127.0.0.1 got the correct host for the mysql database. (I can't remember if it needed localdomain.localhost or just localhost, mine where set up oposite of what plesk 8 needed.)

Back