1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

DB error after upgrade

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by VagaStorm, Jun 19, 2006.

1. VagaStorm

VagaStorm Basic Pleskian

73%
    When I try to click any db for any domain I get an error like this one: Error: Object not found: Database #409 users

And if I try to create a ned db, I have no options to select from in the db type list.

I asume those problems are connected, but I cn not figure out what the problem is... Any help would be apresheated.

2. VagaStorm

VagaStorm Basic Pleskian

73%
    Any one? None of my users can manage or create databases right now, so any help would be epresheated.

3. cmurphy@

cmurphy@ Guest

*BUMP*

Anyone have an answer for this? im having it too. specifically when i attempt to use phpmyadmin to manage the db.

Ive checked the /var/lib/mysql directory and the DB is definately there along with all the DB files.

Anyone????

4. VagaStorm

VagaStorm Basic Pleskian

73%
    I can't rmemeber exactly what I did, but I think I had to add the local mysql database server to plesk. Then I got an error on access wich was resolved by alering my hosts file so that 127.0.0.1 got the correct host for the mysql database. (I can't remember if it needed localdomain.localhost or just localhost, mine where set up oposite of what plesk 8 needed.)