• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

DDI Hosting solves Plesk problems

T

tomazu

I just want to say thank you to Mr Stevens from DDI Hosting:

he saved my day!!

We had big problems with IIS not working after the Service Pack 1 installation; Mr Stevens not only was able to supply us with the files needed, but also installed them on the server and double-checked everything.

The server is working perfectly now!

So if you need to solve a problem fast, just ask DDI Hosting!

Sincerely,
Thomas Moroder
incubatec GmbH

Thanks for the nice thank you post. :)

We are currently preparing for the launch of our sister company DDI Solutions. We will do a post when we launch. :)

PHP / WEBMAIL

After Installing Service Pack, I find PHP and webmail not working

Any Solutions ?

lock fr the permission in the webmail folder. we had the same and changed the permission of the webmail folder.

is the whole php not working or you just have a problem with the globals?

PHP Problem

None of the PHP pages are working

Can u please eloborate on permissions

I am new on this

look in the iis if the server knows what to do with a .php file.
go to a website/proparties/configuration and there look if it resolves .php files.

for webmail, we gave to the psaserv group read, read&execute permission on the folder: ....\vhosts\webmail

before you change permission, try i you can get the webmail by go directly to: http://webmail.yourname.com/horde/imp/

if you get with this link the webmail, than change the permission and it will work.

What is the fix to the SP1 IIS Issue?

Hi,

Can you please let us know what files needed to be copied are and how to fix the issue with IIS not service pages very well any longer?

THANKS!

Regards
Erez

That is a mapping.dll. If you email me I will email you the files.

As for dumping Plesk, if you spend the time learning it's ins and outs and how to do things on it you can have it running smoothly. So far, compared to every other product I've looked at, it's the best solution.

Yes, it has bugs, but so does every other one for windows on the market.

I will say that we have over 400 domains on one server using FrontPage, ASP, and ASP.NET and they are working smoothly. Out of 400 domains on that server we here from 1 maybe 2 clients a day and that isn't always for problems. Also, most of there problems are how do I's or programming questions.

Originally posted by momotan

If you can't help, leave the forums and don't return. Those of us here and trying to be productive, your just a waste of resources.

With only 11 posts you expect me to believe that you even tried to troubleshoot?

Back