1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Default dns in register

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by dvdalmeria, Mar 19, 2010.

1. dvdalmeria

dvdalmeria Basic Pleskian

57%
    Hi my question is this:

I used the version 6.0.3, with module enom domain registration, register a domain is registered with dns that I put on enom default. I would like to define a specific for older clients that register new domains and server of use not is "default enom dns", so will be configured correctly and not have to put them manually.

Very thanks for your help

2. jas8522

jas8522 Basic Pleskian

23%
    This used to work properly and is now broken I believe.

Notice that under Server Groups you can create your 'server' (link) and enter in name server addresses. Back with version 5, whenever a domain was registered that was associated with a hosting package on one of those servers, it would automatically apply the name servers for that server to the domain upon registration.

Unfortunately, this broke somewhere around version 6 and Parallels has yet to fix it.

3. dvdalmeria

dvdalmeria Basic Pleskian

57%
    Very thanks for your help.

Please parrallels repair the bug.