1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Default Language

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by LexLuthor, Sep 16, 2009.

1. LexLuthor

LexLuthor Guest

Hello,

I have installed Plesk

apt-get update
    apt-get install psa
    apt-get install psa-autoinstaller
    apt-get install psa-php5-configurator
    /etc/init.d/psa restart

and have now a Problem. My Licence from OVH let me have installed only 1. Language and i cant change to German.
    In the Admin center i get the Error : this language is not available to users becouse your limit on the number of supported language packs is exceedet.
    I try to remove the en-US Language with apt-get remove but then i have to remove the complet psa.
    It is possible to Change the defauld language to german?

Sorry my bad english,

Best Regards

Lex

2. danliker

danliker Silver Pleskian Plesk Certified Professional

43%
  3. Nataliya Zagr

Nataliya Zagr Regular Pleskian

87%
    Dear Lex,

If only one language pack is available in the Parallels Plesk Panel (PP) license, and you install another language pack and wish to make it default, instead of English, you are not able to do this via Plesk interface because you can not turn off English locale (because at least one has to be turned on) and can not turn on newly installed locale (license key will not allow this). This can be done via PP database. The whole process is described at the following kb article:

http://kb.odin.com/en/3526

Please, check. I hope it will help you.

Thank you