• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Default Language

L

LexLuthor

Hello,

I have installed Plesk

apt-get update
apt-get install psa
apt-get install psa-autoinstaller
apt-get install psa-php5-configurator
/etc/init.d/psa restart

and have now a Problem. My Licence from OVH let me have installed only 1. Language and i cant change to German.
In the Admin center i get the Error : this language is not available to users becouse your limit on the number of supported language packs is exceedet.
I try to remove the en-US Language with apt-get remove but then i have to remove the complet psa.
It is possible to Change the defauld language to german?

Sorry my bad english,

Best Regards

Lex

Dear Lex,

If only one language pack is available in the Parallels Plesk Panel (PP) license, and you install another language pack and wish to make it default, instead of English, you are not able to do this via Plesk interface because you can not turn off English locale (because at least one has to be turned on) and can not turn on newly installed locale (license key will not allow this). This can be done via PP database. The whole process is described at the following kb article:

http://kb.odin.com/en/3526

Please, check. I hope it will help you.

Thank you

Back