• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Deleting subdomain

F

flyby

I got this error when i try to delete a subdomain.
Plesk was not able to delete httpdocs folder (no access).

I fix it by turning off and on, on the topdomain.

I dont know why plesk didt have premissions to del the httpdocs folder...

I´v just uploaded everything true FTP, and min later I have to upload a updated file, and then i did`t have access...
Then i try to delete the domain, but no access, then reboot the server , and then delete -but stille no access..

I dont know why and when plesk mestup the premissions, but it has, and now I am not able to delete this domain.

But somtimes im not able to setup new subdomains, and 8 hours after I am..?

------------ errors ------------------
"Unable to create directory /subdomains/33: Unable to set the object (\\?\C:\inetpub\vhosts\domain\subdomains\) owner: (5) Access is denied."
Run-Time error: Execute vhostmng --remove-subdomain --vhost-name=domain.com --subdomain-name=thomas failed: Error 5 at GetNamedSecurityInfo(C:\inetpub\vhosts\domain.com\subdomains\thomas\httpdocs): Access is denied.
at (execUtil line 119)
at execute console command --remove(vconsoleapp::start line 124)
at execute C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk/admin/bin/subdomainmng "--remove" "--subdomain-name=thomas" "--vhost-name=domain.com"(vconsoleapp::run line 134)
Execute file name: C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\subdomainmng.exe

---------------------
Error 5 at GetNamedSecurityInfo(C:\inetpub\vhosts\domain.com\subdomains\thomas\httpdocs): Access is denied.
at (getFileSecurityInfo line 312)
at execute console command --remove-subdomain(vconsoleapp::start line 124)
at execute "C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\vhostmng" --remove-subdomain --vhost-name=domain.com --subdomain-name=thomas(vconsoleapp::run line 134)
Execute file name: C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\vhostmng.exe

--------------
COM Error 80070005( Access is denied.) at configSubdomain(test.domain.com)
at (WebServerAdapter::configSubdomain line 702)
at execute console command --reconfigure-vhost(vconsoleapp::start line 124)
at execute C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk/admin/bin/websrvmng "--reconfigure-vhost" "--vhost-name=domain.com"(vconsoleapp::run line 134)
Execute file name: C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe ------------------

:(

Try to restart IIS. It seems that you have blocked access to some file inside domain during FTP session and at the same time you tried to delete domain folder.

Possible, file is still blocked by some process. I think, you could try to restart IIS services. May be all of them.

I have restart the server 10-15 times, and ISS, but it did not help.

Now i try shut it of for 5 min and back on.
And now I can make some Subdomains, but no matter what i call the subdomain, PLESK call it webmaster.domain....?
Som I can delete and som I can only delete if I shut down IIS first.

I thing this is ver strange..:confused:

Do you have support subscripton?
Even if no, I could ask support team to process your request tomorrow. We need to get more information about your situation.
Please answer here and I'll think how to help you tomorrow our time.

Yes we have support we are a partner, and I have send som to support this weekend but I not got anything back.

Originally posted by flyby
I have restart the server 10-15 times, and ISS, but it did not help.

Now i try shut it of for 5 min and back on.
And now I can make some Subdomains, but no matter what i call the subdomain, PLESK call it webmaster.domain....?
Som I can delete and som I can only delete if I shut down IIS first.

I thing this is ver strange..:confused:

I`v just reinstalled my server whit windows 2003 and updates.

It works for almost 10 hours, where I only add 1 domain and 2 subdomains.
Now I just want to add shop.domain, and then plesk call it webmaster.domain. I then try add one more, but then i get an error msg, that som field are empty.
I then delete webmaster.domains and then try to add shop.domain, but it still call it webmaster.domain.
I then try to stop IIS service in plesk control panel, but it is the same.
Iv also try login ad the client, but it is all the same..

Back