• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[Devolpment Enviroment] Before Upgrading Version...

soporteip

Basic Pleskian
Hi.
Im running Plesk Control Panel 8.6.x on a Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Edition (SP2).
I'm going to upgrade to version 9.2.1 and im planning to make it first on a devolpment enviroment:
-Install Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Edition SP2 with all the Critical & Security Updates.
-Install lesk Control Panel v.8.6.0.5 Update 080924.19
-Restore the last backup of my producction server.
-Apply Update to Plesk Control Panel v.9.2.1
-Verify all services.
-Apply the rollback plan i'm doing (still in progress in thread: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=93393)

I only have a certificate for my producction server, so i'm thinking that i wouldnt be able to use the same certificate for the devolpment enviroment cause its going to have a different IP (and for what i understund, it validates the certificate to the IP Address).
So... Is there a way i can make an develpment enviroment to try the upgrade before apply it to my produccion server?

Thanks in advance.
Bye!

PD: Dont tell me to buy another Certificate for Plesk cause they are that cheap for me!

Back