• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 not local host , not a gateway

B

BarrySDCA

I'm getting this error only for email boxes with a dot in the name (i.e. [email protected]).

email to addresses w/out a dot do not get this error and work just fine.

Can anyone help? Thank you!

You didn't listed used mailserver so it's hard to say what exactly the reason of error.

The domain doesn't seem to matter. It's any name with a period in it, 550 error (no relay).

I'm thinking the period is being treated as part of the domain name in the SMTP service.

setup [email protected] on your plesk box and try sending a message from hotmail to your plesk account. it bounces.

Originally posted by swarm
You didn't listed used mailserver so it's hard to say what exactly the reason of error.

It's using Mail Enable on windows/plesk

thank you

It's working fine for me. 7.5.6 with latest patches. Sent email from hotmail to local account [email protected] and worked fine. Also tried sending one from g-mail and that worked too. Do you ave the latest patches installed for the version your running?

Using mailenable also

Back