1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Disable / Remove Email Control

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by elias2005, Oct 27, 2005.

1. elias2005

elias2005 Guest

Hi,

I am using Plesk 7.5.3 for windows, and i have two servers, one is a SmarterMail server, in the other server has plesk installed, i want to disable or remove the mail server support from plesk, how do i do this ?

Sorry for my english, i am brazilian.

Best Regards,

Elias

2. rix1505

rix1505 Guest

Have you tried switching off the mail service in

Server > Services from the Plesk control panel ?

don't know if that will help...

Rich...:)

3. elias2005

elias2005 Guest

Thanks, but this only stop the email server, i want to disable or remove the Email item on user panel.

I try to uninstall the email server, but plesk dont run anymore if i do this.

Best Regards,

Elias

4. Nemas

Nemas Guest

I fixed it be editing the template to remove the icon, I then put in my own icon for mail using the custom button option. I then removed the stupid custom button line so it all looked like it was made that way.

5. Gris@

Gris@ Guest

This feature is added to 7.5.5
    In Plesk 7.5.5 you are able to hide buttons