• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue DKIM Fails some Incoming Email, falsely?

G J Piper

Regular Pleskian
I am subscribed to Shift Washington email newsletter that comes out each day. It is a huge, widely distributed emailing.
For every domain I host on my Plesk server (see details in signature) the incoming emails from shiftwa.org show DKIM as fail.
I have an account on AOL that also receives their newsletters, and they show it as passed on the same exact emails each time.
It is always email from certain domains (not many) that always fails on my server but passes on others.

Attached are the (cleaned of most personal info) email details as viewed on my AOL account and on my Plesk server.

Can anyone explain this? Do I have something broken?
If so, why do most other emails pass the DKIM verification but these specific ones don't on only my server?
Or, is AOL falsely passing these?

Anyway, thanks for input. :)

Attachments

• AOL-server-DKIMpassed.txt.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Plesk-server-DKIMfailed.txt.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 2
Back