• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

DNS Issues - Pipe has ended

ukhost4u

New Pleskian
Hello,

Is anyone else having issues with the Plesk for Windows 7.0.3 which is causing the DNS to fail all the time and also giving errors like: The Pipe has broken when you try to add domains.

I have sent in a support request to Plesk about this and they still have not fixed it.

Someone else must have had this error and if so how did you fix it.

Thanks.

Paul Hughes

Hi,

i was faced same problem few days ago with PLESK 7.0.1.
My server provider company suggested me that OS Reload is the only solution. I agreed i had taken backup and ask them to proceed but after OS-Reload plesk corrupted all of my backup and i faced huge loss. When i was trying to create alll domains manually then "Pipe Ended" error comes again i was really woundered then i have installed Plesk Service Pack 2 and this error was disapeared but i think you already installed Plesk 7.0.3 that means you already Plesk Service Pack 2 Installed.

But sw-soft have 0 Level support they never provide any product support. I will just you to unistall ServicePack2 ==>restart your machine and then reinstall Plesk Service Pack 2.......but do this all on chance i am not confirmed........another suggestion is make two backups 1 of Plesk and 2nd of data by using Windows Backup utility.

We have re-installed Plesk 3 times now and we come to a point where this error starts up again ever time. We are currently running 7.0.3 which has SP2 installed so thats not going to help!

Anyone else any advise?

Paul Hughes

Back