1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Do I need a MS SQL SERVER LICENSE?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by ibs2, Feb 24, 2004.

1. ibs2

ibs2 Guest

I need to know what kind of license I need if I have enabled MS SQL server support in plesk. Plesk power pack comes with something like a stand-alone-sql-server runtime. I haven't installed any SQL Server license, so I understand is Plesk installator which has put that runtime.

So, the question is if having that plesk MsSQL server support means that I need to have a license, in the same way I have to license windows OS, or MsSQL server is free with plesk?

By the way, provided I don't need that license, which sql server manager does plesk recommend? Does anybody know http://www.aspenterprisemanager.com/ ?? (via sourceforge)

2. sieb@

sieb@ Guest