• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

domain administration in plesk completely down after upgrade to 7.5.2

Y

yeploler

I just updatet to 7.5.2 ...from 7.5.1
almost everything worked fine before.. but now the plesk admin interface is almost completely down!

If I log into the interface it seems to work... but when I select to administrate a domain which I pick from the list... the following error occurs...

ERROR

Unable to check SiteAppPackage requires: usermng: Failed getting quota: Function not implemented System error 38: Function not implemented

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:994 psaerror(string "Unable to check SiteAppPackage requires: usermng: Failed getting quota: Function not implemented System error 38: Function not implemented")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:316 domaincontrolform->_detect_site_builder(string "vrt_hst", boolean true, boolean true, string "2", string "domainofwebsite.com", string "[email protected]", string "0")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_ctrl.php3:140 domaincontrolform->assign(object of type bsdomain)

same problem occurs when trying to add new clients....
any idea?

I'm using suse 9.1....

bye, yeploler

###UPDATE### Workaround...reported to work with suse 9.1 / red hat enterpise linux (3) / fedora core 2 / Red Hat 9

well... for some systems the following workaround fixed those problems:

get the hotfixes from ftp://download1.sw-soft.com/Plesk/Plesk7.5

if the system is not back running after that, try the following:
cp /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/usermng /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/usermng.save

cp /tmp/usermng /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/usermng

if you do not have such a file named usermng ...

get it at http://www.yep-media.de/usermng/

You can simply copy it to your system via wget...destination directory should be: /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/

wget http://www.yep-media.de/usermng/usermng

best regards, loler

...hotfix

well... swsoft is working on that problem

Hello Jens,

There is problem with usermng utility. We are waiting for hotfix now. We hope that it will be avaliable today. We will let you know.

--
Best regards,

I just upgraded via the cp from 7.5.1 to 7.5.2 and now I can't access server. Please help.... When the fix is available please instruct how to fix via ssh...

thanks

I haven't heard anything else on this....

I actually have cp access but my domains are down. Apache keeps dying.

Using services managment i can start apache but it dies about 5 seconds after.

This box isn't too important to me so I'm not kicking and screaming right now. Please let me know if you guys out there know of any similar issues and I'll let you know if I find a fix...

I just have trouble accessing some domains through the control pannel. Mostly the ones with limits especially quotas.

But on the good side... Plesk is running nice and fast and they seem to have fixed that stupid javascript overlay bug.

I solved the email POP error after the update from 7.5.1 to 7.5.2 on my Suse 9.1, but now I get this error:
Unable to check SiteAppPackage requires: usermng: Failed getting quota: Function not implemented System error 38: Function not implemented
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:994 psaerror(string "Unable to check SiteAppPackage requires: usermng: Failed getting quota: Function not implemented System error 38: Function not implemented")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:316 domaincontrolform->_detect_site_builder(string "vrt_hst", boolean true, boolean true, string "34", string "domain.test.com", string "[email protected]", string "0")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_ctrl.php3:140 domaincontrolform->assign(object of type bsdomain)

I cannot access the domain administration anymore. Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Does nobody know how to solve this bug?

If not, how is it possible to remove the 7.5.2 update and go back to 7.5.1, because it is not possible to modify the domains.

Thank you! I installed the hotfix "psa-hotfix-7.5.2-suse9.1.build75050204.16.i586.rpm" on my Suse 9.1 system, but I still have the domain administration problem:
ERROR
Eine Ebene höherEine Ebene höher
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:316 domaincontrolform->_detect_site_builder(string "vrt_hst", boolean true, boolean true, string "26", string "domain.test.com", string "[email protected]", string "0")

What have you done to solve the problem? btw ... I am still waiting for response from the support ...

well... the support just copied two files to different locations on my system...and after that I was able to use the control panel..

they did the following on my SuSE 9.1 system with plesk 7.5.2 installed:
cp /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/usermng /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/usermng.save

cp /tmp/usermng /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/usermng

maybe this can help you...

bye, loler

Did they download anything to the server? because that file doesn't exist in /tmp

Same problem here. /tmp doesn't contain such a file. I've tried to install all hotfixes but it still doesn't work. The wierd thing is that the error only appears on 1 out of 20 domains. I haven't been able to discover a pattern yet.

I called support about this problem, and they told me there will be a fix for this problem available monday.

In my case it seems to only be the domains that had hard quotas set under the hosting setup options. The other domains without hard quotas are fine.

so... the file seems not to exist in the /temp dir on your systems..

I can provide that file from my /temp dir... if you wan't to get that file, drop me a line on my mailadress

click here to mail

keep in mind that I'm using plesk 7.5.2 on a SuSE 9.1

best regards, loler

check your inbox

please keep us informed if it works or not :)

best regards, loler

Thanx alot! that worked on Rhel3. I guess this will be the file they put in the next hotfix :)

The file worked for me. I'm on Fedora Core 2

Thanks alot!

Back