• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

domain alias directing to wrong domain?

michaellunsford

Regular Pleskian
I've setup a domain alias on one domain, but it's being redirected to another domain. I've run websrvmng -a and gracefully restarted apache without success. Any ideas?

Thanks!

I've found the same, domain alias all seems correctly setup (in both Plesk and examing in SSH/SQL) but it just redirects to the default domain, not the domain it is actually under. :confused:

Well, this is kind of different than other similar posts I've seen because other (older) domain aliases setup seem to be working fine. Just the latest two I've added to a client's domain seem to be freaking out. The other one I setup some months back seems to be working fine :confused:

That's the same for me, all old aliases are fine, but the new one(s) are just forwarding to the default domain.

Well, it must be a known issue since none of the related posts are answered. Be nice to find a workaround, though. Even if it's temporary.

Do you know what you specifically updated?

Cheers,
Graeme.

just ran the plesk updater from the server control panel -- it updated plesk "base packages of plesk", updated on February 1st. Apparently not a big enough update to affect the version number 8.1.0

Hmm, my updater won't update. Hitting consistent

file /var/run/pop3d.pid.lock from install of courier-imap-3.0.8-fc4.build80060331.13 conflicts with file from package courier-imap-3.0.8-fc4.build80060331.13
Error while execute command rpm -U /var/www/psa/PSA_8.0.0/dist-rpm-FedoraCore-4-x86_64/base/courier-imap-3.0.8-fc4.build80060331.13.x86_64.rpm
ERROR: error while executing RPM

:( Having to create completely seperate mirror domain to use email 'alias' now :(

Back