• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domain Creation Problem

M

mali

I have successfully upgraded Plesk 6.5 to Plesk 7 Windows.
But when i login to domain properties i recieve this error:

Unable to assign DomainControlForm object: Unable to addVars: domain_bu failed: ProductInfo,Product,Attribute

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0: D:\Program Files\SWsoft\admin\htdocs\domains\dom_ctrl.php3:173 psaerror(string "Unable to assign DomainControlForm object: Unable to addVars: domain_bu failed: ProductInfo,Product,Attribute")

Problem source is localized.
Hotfix solving this issue is created. It is planned to release it on Friday August, 27 or next week, possible, Monday August, 30.
Plesk support knows how to solve problem. Please ask them to solve it if you cannot wait hotfix. It should be free for you.
Problem solution requires some accuraracy so I do not place manual solution because system can crush if you make mistake.

We apoligise for this issue.
Thank you.

Dear Support,

Thanks for you reply..

Our OS version is Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition.

We are waiting for the hotfix.I hope that it will resolve our problem.

Regards,
Mali

We are still waiting for this Patch.This is our Production Server.

Originally posted by mali
Dear Support
Thank you, but I am not Support. :)
I am shwonder. :)

Hotfix is released finally.
Please look at
http://www.sw-soft.com/en/download/plesk/patches/win/hf04082620/

Please, ask support personnel to help you if your server is production one. They had solution some days before. Next time please ask them. Hotfix should be tested on some additional operations. E.g. it should be downloadable by autoupdater, accessible from Plesk control panel 'Plesk Update', etc. In some cases additional fixes could be added. So please, do not wait next time.

I am sorry for some delay with hotfix.

Thank you.
Best regards.
ShWonder.

We have successfully installed Hotfix.Now we can access
Domain properties easily.

Thanks for this support.

Back