• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

domain error

W

WF_H

Hi,
I simply cannot add a domain without getting this error reteurned.

Failed domain creation: Unable to update domain data: Failed mail post-configuration: Can't create mail domain servie: mailManager-addDomain() failed: mailmng failed:
MEAOPO.PostOffice.AddPostOffice failed for name domain.ext [domain.ext]
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files (x86)\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\create_domain.php:146

What is wrong?

Actually this error means that domain with such name already exists within Mail Server Configuration. Please check it in Mail Enable Administrator > Postoffices and remove if necessary. Probably, you already tried to add such domain before :) But some how it was not removed from ME properly.

Hi,

The domain was indeed still listed. I've deleted the domain and tried again, but I now recieve this error:
Failed domain creation: Unable to update domain data: Unable to create dumps directory: Execute websrvmng --add-domain "--domain-name=domain.ext" failed: Invalid pointer (COM Error 80004003) at addLinkSite(webmail, D:\inetpub\vhosts\webmail)
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files (x86)\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\create_domain.php:146

Any other suggestions?

try to perform the following commands in command line:

cd %plesk_bin%
websrvmng --remove-sites-cache

Hope it will help you

after runing that I have the following error

C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin>websrvmng --remove-sites-cache
Invalid pointer (COM Error 80004003) at addLinkSite(webmail, C:\inetpub\vhosts\w
ebmail)

Please try to remove site cache directly from the registry. The exact registryt branch is:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PLESK\PSA Config\Config\SitesCache

Then reconfigure IIS in accordance with Plesk database:

> %plesk_bin%\websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-all

This should finally resolve the issue.

Back