• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domain Key Email Signing Issue

S

Stefan Lehmann

Hi There,

Running Plesk 9.2 on CentOS, using Qmail. I've gone through al the steps of setting up domain kays and telling qmail to sign outbound email. However, I still get the following message in the headers when email is delivered...

domainkeys=pass (ok); from=dcnmsrvr.net; dkim=neutral (no sig)

It appears a domainKey test is passed but a dkim checked is not successfully completed. Any ideas why?

Thanks

Stefan

I have the same issue !! Can anyone help ? the DKIM shows (No SIG). and all my emails for hotmail and Yahoo are now going to Spam !!

I have this problem aswell.. my emails are landing inside yahoo spambox because DKIM is not activate. Domainkeys is working though.

Any ideas how to configure DKIM?

help needed asap.

Please someone in Parallels would let us hear something about this problem????
Are you working on it??
This is a BIG PROBLEM!!!!

No reply since February

Here is my take.

If it's a "BIG PROBLEM", they want you to give them $75.00.

They rolled up most of the control panel softwares and figure that if you are running a hosting company, you should have 75.00 to get a "BIG PROBLEM" resolved.

So I would visit 1and1faq.com and post your question there, or post your question at Scott's site AtomicRocketTurtle.com

I think these forums are really smoke and mirrors as I always find myself getting hopeful, more than actually getting answers or results. Good luck to you in the meantime.

Shocking....

Months later and no response from Parallels. I can't believe they'd ignore support for such a basic and fundamental standard for email sender verification. Serious fail, Parallels.

a. Plesk 9.2.1 - DomainKey working
b. Install SpamAssasin - DomainKey broken
c. Change MTA to qmail - DomainKey working again
d. I am afraid to update to 9.2.2

go figure... and I am not talking about DKIM, it just doesn't exist.

DKIM has to be implemented into Plesk. Gmail checks only SPF but Yahoo and Hotmail are checking DomainKey and DKIM. Therefore, any email sent to Yahoo and Hotmail are going strait to spam folder. Any client or friend or... with yahoo and hotmail must be notified before, to add your email address to his-er contacts. How convenient... to notify by phone or another email address the recipient before sending an email from your Plesk running server.

It is not that urgent, i think. A lot of websites and organizations do not use DKIM yet, even my ISP does not use DKIM.
It is a "have to be" implemented into the next updates

Back