1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Domain Not Acessible by an external network

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by cshanmuganathan, Oct 7, 2007.

1. cshanmuganathan

cshanmuganathan Guest

I have configured the domain in the plesk and when I go to the remote desktop and try to browse the website using internet explorer I am able to see the site, but if I try to see the site from my local computer using a different network it gives me the following message

Server Default page

If you see this page it means:
    1. hosting for this domain is not configured
    or
    2. there's no such domain registered in Plesk

What you can do:

* Using Plesk, you can create domains with web hosting on a single physical server.

somebody help me solving this issue

Nathan

2. ramsri

ramsri Guest

Hi Nathan,

Please follow this thread
    http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48056

Either I'm having the same issue. Please make sure that you to configured the DNS settings correctly also check that you're name's resolving correctly because those are the default question's which I'm getting. However, still I to didn't find any solution if you got please send me..

Regards,
    ramsri.

3. ramsri

ramsri Guest

Hi Nathan,
    Please check my thread. Finally got the solution. If you have the same issue please work on it.

Regards,
    ramsri