1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Domain Template

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Filipe Miranda, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Filipe Miranda

Filipe Miranda Guest

Hello,

I created a domain template and I setup the limits for the number of databases, the disk quota, the e-mail accounts, the e-mail account, etc...

When I created the domain using that domain template, I noticed that when the domain administrator for that domain when create e-mails accounts can modify the mail quota from the default, to whatever he wants. Is it possible to create a template that denies the domain administrator from that domain to change that? The submenu is called mailbox quota (is it possible to disable this?

Thank you,

Regards,
    Filipe Miranda

2. Bender

Bender Guest

Hi,

Domain administrator can enter values the <= mbox quota while creation.

It is not possible to deny it directly.
    You can hide this field with "Interface management toolbar"(Plesk -> Server -> Interface management -> Interface tamplates -> click button that looks like a gear then go to mail account creation page)

3. Filipe Miranda

Filipe Miranda Guest

Bender,

It worked!!! Thanks a lot for the hint!!!

Regards,
    Filipe Miranda