• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

domain templates created by users visible by admin

T

tanstaafl@

Dear Friends,
I am testing Plesk right now.
I have sample user and it is able to create domain templates.
This seem to be no problem since I cannot see user-defined templates in administrator's panel.
But!
-- As far as I see the client account is able to create domain template named just the same as any other domain template. it WILL have the same name.
--- on domain creation by administrator, I CAN see all of the domain templates in templates list ( 'create domain based on template' field ). So any panel user can create domain templates and administrator cannot even distinguish them?
The best answer would be: "you can click here and there to restrict users on domain templates creation". Any is appreciated, though.

I´d also would like to forbidden client to create templates, if anyone knows how to...

Regards

I think this is doable by editing the css of the cp, dunno how, i have readed that many customizations can be made by editing the css of the skins.

regards,

Do you think I could download the skin, just take off the icon's references and they would disappear from the Control Panel ?

I´m thinking of trying this. It´d be very usefull as I could just get rid of some icons like 'Register', 'Manage' , 'Extras' and this kind of stuff that just bring questions, doubts and problems with my costumers.

Do you think it would be worth trying it ?

Regards

To be honest, i have never tryed, and not worried about them neither, but i think once i tryed to download a skin, then edit it, then upload it again and it was a total failure... cant remember.

If you try it and the output is successfully please let me know, it is good to know that kind of stuff to have it noted it down.

Regards,

I´ll try it this weekend and will post here if it goes successfully.

Regards

Back