• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Domain users not able to change their password

JLChafardet

Regular Pleskian
I have noticed that certain domain users are not able to change their password since i moved them from one client to another, i did it via a phpmyadmin that i installed temporary on the server to perform this operation, since then there is no way that the domains that got moved can change their password to use the control panel.

Does any one have an idea on how can i fix this? it is really important to me as the domain users are starting to complain they want to change the password, i can change it as admin, but they cannot.

all help is apreciated.

Best regards,

Hi,

This bug was already posted here, but someone deleted this thread. So....IT IS A BUG, don't search further.

Sorry,

Bart

has anyone found a fix for this. i am having the same proble after moving client domains under another client. now all domain level passwords have changed. and i cant change them back. not even from admin panel.

Back