• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

domain_aliases fields missing after upgrade

eugenevdm

Regular Pleskian
After upgrade from Plesk 7.5.6 to 8.1 I get the following error:

Can't query SELECT da.id, da.name, da.displayName, da.web, da.mail, da.status FROM domain_aliases da WHERE (da.dom_id = 128): MySQLDatabaseProvider error 1054:Unknown column 'da.web' in 'field list'
at (MySQLDatabaseProvider::query line 283)
at addHosting(nimojadatours.co.za)(WebServerManager::addHosting line 2235)
at execute console command --reconfigure-vhost(vconsoleapp::start line 128)
at execute websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=nimojadatours.co.za(vconsoleapp::run line 138)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe

So it appears my domain_aliases table has missing fields. This worries me because what if other tables has missing fields. For now could someone please dump me structure of domain aliases on nice Plesk 8.1 Windows installation so that I can compare.

I temporary worked around the problem by adding fields that are similar to Plesk Linux, i.e.:

web (true, false, not null, default = false)
mail (true, false, not null, default = false)
status (int 10, not null)

but I would still like a dump and advice on how I can check the whole structure.

Still not working

First I thought I got lucky when I saw this post, also person complaining about domain aliases not working, and apparent fix to install hotfix:

http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread....erpage=15&highlight=domain alias&pagenumber=1

However I just installed the hotfix and conclude that this hotfix was addressing something else because it's still not working.

Then I found this post (it's similar to mine) talking about yet another hotfix that will sort it out:

http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39715&highlight=domain+alias

Now I suppose all I have to do is wait.

ps. subsequent my previous post I also found dns_zone_id was missing, but noticed also "status" field different in Plesk pre version 8. So I'm going to assume just manually adding the fields won't work because it probably has to convert "status" to the new format.

Back