1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

downloadable content problem

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.0 for Linux' started by zozzi, Oct 2, 2007.

1. zozzi

zozzi Guest

hello

one of our costumers is facing important problem with SB4 (RHEL5)

page is using downloadable content to let website visitors download pricelists and catalogs (xls, doc, pdf, ..)

but from time to time after the page is published again, that download doesn't work - using MSIE returns 0 bytes file, or simply white screen ...

but sometimes right after all the files were uploaded again, it works. sometimes the files are uploaded with "open in browser" checked, sometimes not ..

so far there's no such a problem in firefox, but still plenty of visitors are using MSIE

is there such a workaround for this problem?

2. SibProgrammer

SibProgrammer Regular Pleskian Staff Member

Contact support to resolve your problem. There were some patches for this module.

3. Andreas Krause

Andreas Krause Guest

Hi,

i have the same problem - where do i get that patch? Our clients have these problems too.

I do not have the 24h one year email support - anyway i should be able to get those patches.

Who can help?

Thx
    Andreas

4. zozzi

zozzi Guest

same question - where's the patch for this ?

5. sewen

sewen Guest

pdfs disappear if site is republished

Same problem - also looking for patch files

6. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Re: pdfs disappear if site is republished

Guys, I have just sent patch to all of you. Try to apply it and let me know about the results. It should help.
    Try to upload file one more time and republish site couple of times to make sure that everything works fine,

7. zozzi

zozzi Guest

Re: Re: pdfs disappear if site is republished

thanks for patch - I just got a call from one of our customers and it seems everything works ok by now .. they had really huge problems when files (doc, xls, pdf) disappered after any change using SB

once again - thanks

8. SilviaAmoros

SilviaAmoros Guest

I also have the same problem and I need the patch, how could you send it to me please?

9. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    This issue corrected in newly released 4.1 version which you can find on SWsoft website:

http://www.swsoft.com/en/download/sitebuilder/

As for patch for version 4.0 I have just sent it to your e-mail address. Unfortunately, forum does not allow to attach file more than 100Kb.