• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

downloadable content problem

Z

zozzi

hello

one of our costumers is facing important problem with SB4 (RHEL5)

page is using downloadable content to let website visitors download pricelists and catalogs (xls, doc, pdf, ..)

but from time to time after the page is published again, that download doesn't work - using MSIE returns 0 bytes file, or simply white screen ...

but sometimes right after all the files were uploaded again, it works. sometimes the files are uploaded with "open in browser" checked, sometimes not ..

so far there's no such a problem in firefox, but still plenty of visitors are using MSIE

is there such a workaround for this problem?

Hi,

i have the same problem - where do i get that patch? Our clients have these problems too.

I do not have the 24h one year email support - anyway i should be able to get those patches.

Who can help?

Thx
Andreas

pdfs disappear if site is republished

Same problem - also looking for patch files

Re: pdfs disappear if site is republished

Guys, I have just sent patch to all of you. Try to apply it and let me know about the results. It should help.
Try to upload file one more time and republish site couple of times to make sure that everything works fine,

Originally posted by sewen
Same problem - also looking for patch files

Re: Re: pdfs disappear if site is republished

Originally posted by Dmitry Frantsev
Guys, I have just sent patch to all of you. Try to apply it and let me know about the results. It should help.
Try to upload file one more time and republish site couple of times to make sure that everything works fine,

thanks for patch - I just got a call from one of our customers and it seems everything works ok by now .. they had really huge problems when files (doc, xls, pdf) disappered after any change using SB

once again - thanks

I also have the same problem and I need the patch, how could you send it to me please?

Back