• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Dr Web upgrad plesk under windows

V

Vikas.dube

Hello,
I am having Plesk 7.5.4 on windows, and last 2 day’s I am getting emails from Dr web
Subject: Undelivered mail and Message: The Doctor Web Anti-Virus on "my.server.com" has found viruses in the e-mail coming from your address. The message was not delivered. I disabled Dr Web and now no such emails.
During my web search I found it was Dr Web Bug, I need to upgrade Dr Web.

Is this is Dr Web bug?
Please let me know steps to upgrade Dr. Web?

Here is my server information
OS Windows 2003
Plesk version 7.5.4
DrWeb 4.32.2.12010

Hello,

Steps I followed:
1. Downloaded Dr. Web patch from http://www.proserve.nl/~ivo/Plesk/drwebpatch.zip
2. Extracted and run drwebpatch.exe file.
3. Copied all DrWeb[0] files to DrWeb (No to overwrite each file)
4. Downloaded MailEnable hotfix from http://www.mailenable.com/hotfix/
ME-10007: Friday, November 04, 2005
Mailbox Delivery Event Registry Updates
5. Extracted and copied files according to README.
6. Disabled Mailbox Delivery Event by double clicking mentioned file.
7. Goto Plesk -> Server -> Service Management -> Start Dr. Web
I received following error.

ERROR
Unable to make action: Unable to manage service: defpackagemng failed: Error 1058 at StartService 'drwebcom': The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\server\restart_services.php:19 psaerror(string "Unable to make action: Unable to manage service: defpackagemng failed: Error 1058 at StartService 'drwebcom': The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.")

Back