1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Dump Error when adding new domain

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Snowball@, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Snowball@

Snowball@ Guest

Dump Error when adding new domain: domain already exist

Hi,

I got an 'dump' error when adding a new domain for a client.

When I went back to the clients list of domains it was added.

I now cannot add it again because now Plesk says it already exists. Is there a way I can manually delete the domain in Plesk's database so that I can recreate the domain?

Any help in this matter will be great!

Storm

2. Pavluha

Pavluha Guest

First run Plesk Reconfigurator - Plesk installation.- Repair Plesk Installation - Plesk Database.
    After that try to delete domain by Plesk.

3. Snowball@

Snowball@ Guest

I've run Plesk Reconfigurator - Plesk installation.- Repair Plesk Installation - Plesk Database.

The domain is removed. I still however get

"Domain gambler-x.com already exists"

Is there anything else I can try?

4. ashwin_acharya

ashwin_acharya Guest

Hi,

try deleting it from the backside i think the domain is still residing in the iis or the folder is still existing the vhost folder, although the plesk must have deleted it from its panel

5. Snowball@

Snowball@ Guest

Hi,

I have checked both IIS and the vhosts folder but cannot seem to find a trace of my domain, gambler-x.com. Is there anywhere else where it may be residing?

Storm