• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

e-Shop - Images don't work

L

lens2art

Just purchased Sitebuilder and have been running a few tests. One issue I have not been able to resolve is the displaying of images in the e-shop.

I have created new products, uploaded an image to each one and when I go to preview, no image is displayed. The box on the left where the image should be is there, but it is empty!

Can anyone shed any light on this, or is this a known bug?

Many thanks in advance.
Nick

Hi,

Which browser are you using? I had the same problem, and support told me that it seems to be an issue with IE6. I load up the shop in firefox and it works fine.

I've given up on the shop for now though because I do need it to work for visitors using IE6.

Yman

My SB info:
Product name SiteBuilder for Unix/Linux
Product version 3.0.1 (2006102419)

And images don't show up in IE 6 when I use site preview but products do show up.
When I go to the website neather show up.

Is there a fix for this?

Update:

My items in the eShop were not showing up at all.
Fix, was to delete all the files in the website (on the server) and republish the site.

The images DO show up. Look VERY close and you should see a very small gray pixel in the area where the image should be. This is your photo. Looking at the HTML code, the image has height and width tags but they are empty.

This is the line in my code
src="http://domain.com/data/storage/attachments/11644967995129.jpg" width="" height="">
This will make the image 1 pixel wide and 1 pixel tall.

This a bug in SB! It's not setting the width and height correctly.

Same problem with IE 6 and the new Ver 7

I have created new products, uploaded an image to each one and when I go to preview, no image is displayed. The box on the left where the image should be is there, but it is empty!

Product name SiteBuilder for Unix/Linux
Product version 3.0.2 (2006112310)

Back