• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Email forwarders etc

Y

YukonMaster

Two things I would like to see for both plesk windows and linux, are email forwarders, being able to extract archives in the file manager (linux).

Also, you should seriously update your vbulletin!

What do you mean by 'email forwarders'? You can already setup a redirect or a mail group (if you need to forward email to multiple people).

In cPanel, you can forward emails, not just redirect, say to pipe emails into a ticket system or the like, many hosts don't allow cron's to run at a decent interval making some tasks difficult.

Redirect you can forward to another email, not a file or piping system.

cpanel is much better:))
Plesk is not an user friendly panel. :p

Not really, cPanel is more efficient on the Admin Side, but I think Plesk has a more user friendly interface to the non tech savy sort. Those who are used to cPanel will always argue that it is better, but they both have their pros and cons.

Have a look at /var/qmail/mailnames/[site-name]/[user-name]/.qmail ... Editing this file should allow you to pipe email messages to a program.

I should mention that if you make changes in the control panel for the site and/or username associated with the .qmail file, Plesk will overwrite the .qmail file with it's own content, so you'll need to avoid that.

Back