1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

email only hosting plans and online store item display

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by turvak, Jun 2, 2011.

1. turvak

turvak Guest

Hi,
    Im trying to set up a plan in the business and customer manager that only provisions a mail account and not hosting. YOu can do this when creating a plan through the plesk panel but there is no property for this in the plan creation settings through business manager. Can this be done? I need to basically provision the email accounts for the customer but not the pysical hosting as the website created for the user is as an alias on a MASTER account running multiple portal on a .NET application.

Secondly when creating a hosting plan that is available on the online store can I determine what feartures are displayed i.e currently is displays the MySQL databases, hard disk size etc. I want to remove some items and add others.

Thanks,
    and let me know if this should not be in the plesk billing section - delete if not.

2. issentials

issentials Guest

I'm also keen in knowing such process or documentation.

3. turvak

turvak Guest

This is now in the HOW DO I? forum under Plesk 10.x for Windows