• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Email Problem

hamed23100

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I have just upgraded from 7.6.1 to 8.2 and i have noticed when i want to creat new mail i get the following error:
Cannot exec 'mailmng --reset-cache':
mailmng failed: The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psamailfilterpipe
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.SpamAssassin.php:258
SpamAssassin->resetAttr_()
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.cObject.php:29
cObject->cObject()
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.SpamAssassin.php:24
SpamAssassin->SpamAssassin(string '[email protected]')
3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.MailNameEditForm.php:87
MailNameEditForm->assign(object of type Mailname, object of type PhDomain, object of type MailNameAliasesList)
4: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\mail\mail_name_edit.php:161

But email creats,

What should i do to remove this error?

Did you get this issue resolved? We are having the same problem on one of our servers.

Problem solved

Hi,

This problem solved, this problem happend because spam assign wasnt allowded for client my domains that i creat domains under it,
You should go to clients and then limits and activate it,

Re: Problem solved

Thank you very much for the reply. I made the change and it did seem to help. I'm getting the error below now, but it does show that SPAM filtering is active. I'll test to see if it's working now. Thank you again!!

Cannot exec 'mailmng --reset-cache':
mailmng failed: The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psamailfilterpipe
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.SpamAssassin.php:842
SpamAssassin->update(string 'update')
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\mail\spamassassin.php3:105

It hasn't for us. Looks like we're going to have to contact support to get it resolved.

Back