1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Email Problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by hamed23100, Sep 14, 2007.

1. hamed23100

hamed23100 Regular Pleskian

57%
    Hi,

I have just upgraded from 7.6.1 to 8.2 and i have noticed when i want to creat new mail i get the following error:
    Cannot exec 'mailmng --reset-cache':
    mailmng failed: The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psamailfilterpipe
    ---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
    0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.SpamAssassin.php:258
    SpamAssassin->resetAttr_()
    1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.cObject.php:29
    cObject->cObject()
    2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.SpamAssassin.php:24
    SpamAssassin->SpamAssassin(string 'sales@payment.pouyasazan.org')
    3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.MailNameEditForm.php:87
    MailNameEditForm->assign(object of type Mailname, object of type PhDomain, object of type MailNameAliasesList)
    4: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\mail\mail_name_edit.php:161

But email creats,

What should i do to remove this error?

2. hostw3

hostw3 Guest

Did you get this issue resolved? We are having the same problem on one of our servers.

3. hamed23100

hamed23100 Regular Pleskian

57%
    Problem solved

Hi,

This problem solved, this problem happend because spam assign wasnt allowded for client my domains that i creat domains under it,
    You should go to clients and then limits and activate it,

4. hostw3

hostw3 Guest

Re: Problem solved

Thank you very much for the reply. I made the change and it did seem to help. I'm getting the error below now, but it does show that SPAM filtering is active. I'll test to see if it's working now. Thank you again!!

Cannot exec 'mailmng --reset-cache':
    mailmng failed: The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psamailfilterpipe
    ---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
    0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.SpamAssassin.php:842
    SpamAssassin->update(string 'update')
    1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\mail\spamassassin.php3:105

5. Soulhuntre

Soulhuntre Guest

Did this ever get resolved at all?

6. hostw3

hostw3 Guest

It hasn't for us. Looks like we're going to have to contact support to get it resolved.

7. Soulhuntre

Soulhuntre Guest

8. hostw3

hostw3 Guest

Soulhuntre - Thank you for your response. We gave the fix a try and no error messages. Seems to have worked!!