1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Ensim 4.1 Migration

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by nsouto, Apr 23, 2006.

1. nsouto

nsouto Guest

Hello,

I'm trying to migrate Ensim 4.1 sites to a new Plesk 8 instalation, but I'm getting this error message:

Thank You
    Nuno Souto

2. jspiga

jspiga Guest

I'm also having this issue:

Error during dump file retrieving.
    Remote agent failed with the following stderr messages: 23:36:43 INFO New connection: Pg DBI connection. db appldb, user , local socket
    23:36:43 INFO ------------------------------------------------------------
    23:36:43 INFO FILE storage initialized.
    23:36:43 INFO Base directory: /migration/supervisor.26315/
    23:36:43 INFO Gzip bundles: no
    23:36:43 INFO Bundle split size: 1073741824
    23:36:43 INFO ------------------------------------------------------------
    23:36:43 TRACE SQL: SELECT site_id FROM siteinfo WHERE domain in ('test.domain.com')
    23:36:43 DEBUG Tar bundle. id=test.domain.com_docroot, destFile=/migration/supervisor.26315//test.domain.com_docroot
    23:36:43 INFO FileFinder: tar resolved to /bin/tar
    23:36:43 INFO Executing bundle producer: /bin/tar -C '/home/virtual/site103/fst/home/jspiga/mainwebsite_html' -f - -c .
    23:36:43 DEBUG Tar bundle. id=test.domain.com_cgi, destFile=/migration/supervisor.26315//test.domain.com_cgi
    23:36:43 INFO FileFinder: tar resolved to /bin/tar
    23:36:43 INFO Executing bundle producer: /bin/tar -C '/home/virtual/site103/fst/home/jspiga/mainwebsite_cgi' -f - -c .
    Undefined subroutine &Quota::query called at /migration/supervisor.26315/EnsimX.pl line 674.

3. jspiga

jspiga Guest

I have the solution. I installed the Perl Quota module from CPAN and my test migration went through successfully.

Steps to resolve:
    Log on to Ensim Server via ssh as root.
    Execute the following (assuming that you've setup CPAN before):
    Go back to Plesk interface and retry migration.

That did the trick for me. Nuno, could you please test this out and report back if you have success? I had Vitaly from SWSoft email me today about this saying that hey'd never come across the error before, and it's be nice to report back to them that this fix works.

4. nsouto

nsouto Guest

Hi jspiga,

I just tried doing what you suggested, and it appears to be working, it's processing right now... at least it already went further than any other attempts..

I'll let you know if it the migration is succesfull.

I also received an email from Vitaly.

Thanks
    Nuno

5. nsouto

nsouto Guest

Hey jspiga,

I did that, and it worked out... I still had some problems, but easily overcomed...

So now all is good..

Thanks for the help...

Nuno Souto