• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

error after installation

X

xeonex

hello i am trying to install sb 4.1 on a CentOs 4.6 / WHM / cPanel box with php5 and mysql5

and when i go to http://sitebuilder.domain i get

Warning: main(SB/autoload.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/init.php on line 15

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'SB/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/sitebuilder/include/PEAR:/usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Zend:/usr/local/sitebuilder/include') in /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/init.php on line 15

how to solve this
and while trying to install the templates i get

"[FATAL] No suitable PHP found"

thanks for any asistance

It seems installation was not successful. I can suggest you to try to run installation process one more time but only manually with. Try to install Sitebuilder 4.1 RPM packages one more time with '--force' option if it will be needed and make sure that Sitebuilder configured with correct PHP options:

# sb_config --help|grep php
--phpcli_path PHP CLI executable [/opt/php52/bin/php5]
--phpcgi_path PHP CGI executable [/opt/php52/cgi-bin/php5]

I'm getting blank pages, on reloads for sitebuilder published sites, i think it may have something to do with sqlite not being compiled with UTF-8, not sure tho.

the issue was related to php 5.2.5, I downgraded to 5.2.4 and now pages load fine. it seems, SB is not ready for 5.2.5 just yet. they should try to do less version dependant software.

Back