1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

error after upgrading 7.5.2 to 7.5.4

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by erikober, Aug 26, 2005.

1. erikober

erikober Guest

Ran updater from Plesk and received autoupdate success report via email. Now seeing this when pressing the update button:

AutoInstallerManager::getAutoInstaller() failed: AutoInstallerManager::_autoInstallerCall() failed: autoinstaller failed: Auto-installer does not work inside Virtuozzo environment. Refer to your service provider in order to obtain Plesk updates.
    0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/autoinstaller_releases.php:23 psaerror(string "AutoInstallerManager::getAutoInstaller() failed: AutoInstallerManager::_autoInstallerCall() failed: autoinstaller failed: Auto-installer does not work inside Virtuozzo environment. Refer to your service provider in order to obtain Plesk updates.")

Help.

2. hardweb

hardweb Guest

Your service provider must upgrade Plesk on the hardware node, or you must update it directly from RPM.

3. JC_SON

JC_SON Guest

I am also having this problem - could you please explain a little more.

In Plesk 7.1.x, I ran the updater myself - only for the base package and want to update the rest now, but how?