• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

error after upgrading 7.5.2 to 7.5.4

E

erikober

Ran updater from Plesk and received autoupdate success report via email. Now seeing this when pressing the update button:

AutoInstallerManager::getAutoInstaller() failed: AutoInstallerManager::_autoInstallerCall() failed: autoinstaller failed: Auto-installer does not work inside Virtuozzo environment. Refer to your service provider in order to obtain Plesk updates.
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/autoinstaller_releases.php:23 psaerror(string "AutoInstallerManager::getAutoInstaller() failed: AutoInstallerManager::_autoInstallerCall() failed: autoinstaller failed: Auto-installer does not work inside Virtuozzo environment. Refer to your service provider in order to obtain Plesk updates.")

Help.

Your service provider must upgrade Plesk on the hardware node, or you must update it directly from RPM.

I am also having this problem - could you please explain a little more.

In Plesk 7.1.x, I ran the updater myself - only for the base package and want to update the rest now, but how?

Back