• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error "Cannot update modules data" publishing data

J

JosepC

Hi:
When I try to publish a site with photos or blog pages, an error "Cannot update modules data" occurs. (I can publish static pages only sites)
The 'Publishing Settings -> Verify Location' says "The specified site location has been checked. Publishing is available."
The site where I would like to publish has PHP 4.4, sqlite V 2.8.17 with UTF-8 Encoding. All files has chmod 777.
After publish, in the edit environment, the blob pages has no content. If I try to add content, many errors "Cannot execute query to Sqlite database - SQL logic error or missing database, sql - SELECT ..." occurs.
Any idea where I can look for?
Thanks in advance

Problem solved

Hello:
The problem was in owner of published files. Occurs on Linux (I don't know if it occurs ion Windows)
When I try to publish to a samba (SMB) mounted filesystem, all files are owned by the same owner and all files have the same permissions.
Parallels SiteBuilder needs that some files are owned by Apache owner (but not all files)
The solution is use a NFS capable filesystem and mount using NFS. So, every file has its owner and permissions.
Thanks

Back