• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error: Can't execute code from a freed script

BoiseComputer

Regular Pleskian
I receive this error while trying to save a page that I created lets say a feedback form in. It puts a little exclamation point with a yellow triangle behind it in the lower left hand corner of internet explorer. Then when I leave that page is says I haven't saved to I want to apply the changes... It doesn't save the changes regardless. This only happens in Internet Explorer 6 and 7. Everything works perfectly in Firefox 2.0. Anyone else experiencing this?

hi, did you ever resolve this ?

We had this under 3.0.1 and so went to 3.0.2 in hope of resolving it but it still happens ...

thanks

Andy:(

Internet Explorer & SiteBuilder

Well... In Internet explorer 7 now it doesn't show the exclamation point... It just doesn't save the page when you hit save or when you apply changes. Firefox 2 on the other hand works perfectly.. Very strange. I wonder if everyone has these issues and doesn't know it.

Brian Aldridge
Boise Computer Service, Inc.
Computer Consulting Division
Web Hosting Division

thatanks for the reply...

Ive raised it with support .. ie6 & ie7 fail (although ie7 seems better) and Firefox (as you say) is SWEET ! :)

Ill let you / forum know if I get any joy..

Andy

Back