• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error Deleting a Domain

DjFarout

Basic Pleskian
Hi I'm having issues deleting a domain! The domain was a test domain from when I set the server up a few weeks ago. Everytime I tired to delete it is gives me this error :
Code:
ERROR  	
Unable to delete DSMail service for domain: Unable to remove domain mail: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.RemoveDomain failed
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.PhDomain.php:327 psaerror(string "Unable to delete DSMail service for domain: Unable to remove domain mail: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.RemoveDomain failed") 1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:277 phdomain::delete() 2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:476 bsdomain->delete(integer "0") 3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.Manager.php:334 mdeletedomains(array) 4: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\domains.php3:166 manager->removedomains(array)

I read that you have to create a email account for it to delete.. well for some reason I cant create one.. Error read : "Can't configure mailserver : mailmng failed: Run-Time error: There are no domains for post office:dci.wwdigital.net[dci.wwdigital.net]"

Anyone have any ideas?

Try to use the following solution:

cd %plesk_bin%

mchk --all --fix=all

Sweet it worked!! it reset my license stuff up.. which freaked me out.. but I fixed it and was able to delete the domain! Thanks

Thank u very much....This solved my problem too...
Thanks again

Thank you!!!

:D
Thank you helped to resolve my problem.
Thank you very much.

Back