1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Error deleting domain !

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Toepes, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Toepes

Toepes Guest

After a phpbb forum was hacked on a website i deleted it from Pleks to make a restore from my backup.

after deleting it, i recreated the domain in Plesk and as it looked everything worked. Default page was also visible on the internet.
    The next step was running a restore from plesk, for only that domain, and that is where it went wrong:

The restore hangup on reconfiguring IIS. I tried to delete the domain from plesk and got the error that the domain was not avalable in IIS.
    Then i manually added that domain in IIS.

Now the error is as follows:

Unable to assign DomainControlForm object: Unable to create SysUser object: sysuser: unable to select: no such row in the table
    ---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
    0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\dom_ctrl.php3:146 psaerror(string "Unable to assign DomainControlForm object:
    Unable to create SysUser object: sysuser: unable to select: no such row in the table")

When i look into the table everything is there.

Other details:
    Server windows 2003
    Plesk 7.5.6

Anyone a suggestion ?