• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error deleting domain !

T

Toepes

After a phpbb forum was hacked on a website i deleted it from Pleks to make a restore from my backup.

after deleting it, i recreated the domain in Plesk and as it looked everything worked. Default page was also visible on the internet.
The next step was running a restore from plesk, for only that domain, and that is where it went wrong:

The restore hangup on reconfiguring IIS. I tried to delete the domain from plesk and got the error that the domain was not avalable in IIS.
Then i manually added that domain in IIS.

Now the error is as follows:

Unable to assign DomainControlForm object: Unable to create SysUser object: sysuser: unable to select: no such row in the table
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\dom_ctrl.php3:146 psaerror(string "Unable to assign DomainControlForm object:
Unable to create SysUser object: sysuser: unable to select: no such row in the table")

When i look into the table everything is there.

Other details:
Server windows 2003
Plesk 7.5.6

Anyone a suggestion ?

Back