• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

error from The Plesk Scheduler notification

igoldman

Regular Pleskian
Hello to everyone ,

I get the following error:

For user: Administrator
Running task: %plesk_bin%\statistics.exe
Started: éåí ùðé 11 éåìé 2005 03:00:15
Task output:
Webalizer V2.01-10 (CYGWIN_NT-5.2 1.5.12(0.116/4/2)) English Using logfile C:\DOCUME~1\PLESKA~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\tmpB.tmp (clf) DNS Lookup (15): Creating output in D:\inetpub\vhosts\xparty.co.il\statistics\webstat
Hostname for reports is 'xparty.co.il'
Reading history file... webalizer.hist
Reading previous run data.. webalizer.current Saving current run data... [07/11/2005 00:55:15] Generating report for July 2005 Generating summary report Saving history information...
1693847 records in 41.30 seconds, 41016/sec

Task error output:
Error: Unable to open DNS cache file C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\tmp\webalizer.cache

Ended: éåí ùðé 11 éåìé 2005 03:18:00 with code (0)

do you know what is the problem ?
Task error output:
Error: Unable to open DNS cache file C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\tmp\webalizer.cache

This file is simply broken, just backup it somewhere and run statistics again.

I check the diretory
C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\tmp\

and I didn't find any file in this diretory,
probably this file webalizer.cache is temp file which created only when the statistics process is running

so what do you suggest me to do about that issue ?

also , I have noticed that I can't use AWstat because it doesn't shown in the phsical hosting management , I can chose only none (which mean no statistics) or webalizer.

Back