• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error in User control panel

K

Kishorghadge

Dear All,
When i click on any button in user control panel like "Web Users, Subdomains, File Manager". I am getting following error. Please help me. It urgent. My client souting on me.

Client Id is undefined. 0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\auto_prepend\auth.php3:271 psaerror(string "Client Id is undefined.")

Since a few days i also get this error message on ALL Domains when i (or my customers) try to use the filemanager

FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unexpected error
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\filemanager\filemanager.php:672 psaerror(string "FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unexpected error")

This is also on the other icons that are mentioned in the post above, also when i log in as admin the problem is there

After a reboot problems where solved. Although i noticed several PHP add-ins from Plesk where not loaded due to an error.

More info to follow when the programms are traced that didn't start

Hi all,

I got the same error:

FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unexpected error
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\filemanager\filema
nager.php:672 psaerror(string "FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unexpected error")

I have restarted all service of Plesk and this has resolved that error. If this does not work for you try to reboot your machine if still same let me know the correct error again.

Back